9/8 🧦 v. 🐘 GT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

I forgot about Cease.  That's two solid starters.  Giolito isn't good anymore, the mirage is over.  Kopech is never going to be a reliable starter over the course of a full year.

What? Have you seen him pitch since the ASB? He has a 2.82 ERA in the 2nd half. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Abreu really struggled against Montas last time. Let's see if he makes any adjustments to pick up the splitter better. 

Montas seems like the exact type of pitcher that's given the Sox fits over the last 2 years. Big velocity, decent enough command, with 1 plus wipe out pitch.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Montas seems like the exact type of pitcher that's given the Sox fits over the last 2 years. Big velocity, decent enough command, with 1 plus wipe out pitch.

We surprisingly did ok against him in Chicago. Eloy got him a few times, but isn't in the lineup this time. 

Just now, Green Line said:

Why not open your mind and learn something?

Wow, you mean you could teach me how to sound like a moron? Could i also learn how to spout nonsense despite having facts dispute everything i say? I appreciate the offer, but i think ill stick with being a rational human being.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic