McGahee's knee injury

witesoxfan

He ripped up his knee pretty good....tearing his ACL, PCL and MCL....ouch. I don't have a link right now, but that's what it was. If you go to the Yahoo NCAA football main page, you can click on a link that is titled "McGahee"....that'll give you the extent of it.

He ripped up his knee pretty good....tearing his ACL, PCL and MCL....ouch.  I don't have a link right now, but that's what it was.  If you go to the Yahoo NCAA football main page, you can click on a link that is titled "McGahee"....that'll give you the extent of it.

Poor Willis...... were both in pain...... If i knew where u lived i share a sixer with ya. :(

Bears don't need a de, imo. Its got to be Leftwich, then if they could deal Colvin for another first rounder, I'd go after someone like Mike Doss, and then in the 2nd maybe go with a reciever, if one of the better ones falls.

Its too bad for Mcgahee. That was a horrible injury. I hope it doesn't ruin his great career, cause he was going to be a real special back.

Bears don't need a de, imo.  Its got to be Leftwich, then if they could deal Colvin for another first rounder, I'd go after someone like Mike Doss, and then in the 2nd maybe go with a reciever, if one of the better ones falls. 

Its too bad for Mcgahee.  That was a horrible injury.  I hope it doesn't ruin his great career, cause he was going to be a real special back.

Colvin is a FA, I believe.And there's NO way I see him coming back.Gotta lock up cash to extend Urlacher.

Bears don't need a de, imo.  Its got to be Leftwich, then if they could deal Colvin for another first rounder, I'd go after someone like Mike Doss, and then in the 2nd maybe go with a reciever, if one of the better ones falls.  

Its too bad for Mcgahee.  That was a horrible injury.  I hope it doesn't ruin his great career, cause he was going to be a real special back.

Colvin is a FA, I believe.And there's NO way I see him coming back.Gotta lock up cash to extend Urlacher.

Definately...I want to find a way to deal Colvin for a first rounder or a 2nd and 3rd rounder. I think he's over-rated, plus I don't want to pay him 5 mill a year which is what it would cost.

Give that type of money to Urlacher.

If there's any glimmer of hope for McGahee, it's this.

I heard on SC last night that they originally thought the tore all 3 ligaments....but when they did surgery on his knee, they found that only the ACL and the MCL were torn.

Yeah, only the ACL and the MCL.

Kinda like after you get slaughtered in a baseball game and you say"I lost like 20-3" and someone else says"No you didn't....you only lost 17-3."

Only.....sheesh.

Bears don't need a de, imo.  Its got to be Leftwich, then if they could deal Colvin for another first rounder, I'd go after someone like Mike Doss, and then in the 2nd maybe go with a reciever, if one of the better ones falls. 

Its too bad for Mcgahee.  That was a horrible injury.  I hope it doesn't ruin his great career, cause he was going to be a real special back.

im with you on leftwich jason...i saw on special on him on of all stations, MTV...what a cool kid...hhis comes down for every home game and he insists she stays at his apartment...instead of partying he spends time with his mom..they also showed him taking out his offensive line for steak dinners prior to each season opener..plus he studies game film like crazy..

he would be the perfect fit for chicago..the non - cade mcnown....

Bears don't need a de, imo.  Its got to be Leftwich, then if they could deal Colvin for another first rounder, I'd go after someone like Mike Doss, and then in the 2nd maybe go with a reciever, if one of the better ones falls.  

Its too bad for Mcgahee.  That was a horrible injury.  I hope it doesn't ruin his great career, cause he was going to be a real special back.

im with you on leftwich jason...i saw on special on him on of all stations, MTV...what a cool kid...hhis comes down for every home game and he insists she stays at his apartment...instead of partying he spends time with his mom..they also showed him taking out his offensive line for steak dinners prior to each season opener..plus he studies game film like crazy..

he would be the perfect fit for chicago..the non - cade mcnown....

Remember, Mcnown was the an absolute student of the game before he entered the NFL scene.

The guy lived football, didn't have a gf, and didn't really have a life other then watching tape and practicing.

THe problem was, he wasn't that well liked, and he was definately a leader and respected, but when you take that I'm the leader attitude into the nfl it isn't going to work, especially when you aren't the personable.