Boston @ White Sox Probable Pitchers

South Side Hit Men

Only half complete at this junction, though thought people might want to know with Sale scheduled to pitch Sunday.

If I were to fill in the blanks, would go with Reynaldo Lopez Friday, Martin Perez (Boston) Saturday, and Carlos Rodon on Sunday.

Doubleheader Monday, a makeup for the snow day to start the year, muddies the water for slotting the current IL and rostered pitchers. Lambert likely pitching at least once more next week.

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Only half complete at this junction, though thought people might want to know with Sale scheduled to pitch Sunday.

If I were to fill in the blanks, would go with Reynaldo Lopez Friday, Martin Perez (Boston) Saturday, and Carlos Rodon on Sunday.

Doubleheader Monday, a makeup for the snow day to start the year, muddies the water for slotting the current IL and rostered pitchers. Lambert likely pitching at least once more next week.

Lopez is starting tomorrow. Cease should technically be staring on Friday with full rest (he pitched Sunday). I think they go with Rodon on Saturday if he's ready and then Lynn or Lambert on Sunday. Lynn said he'd be throwing a bullpen on Friday, so he could start either Saturday or Sunday if there are no setbacks. 

3 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

We don't have a doubleheader monday.

11 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

That's gonna be a hell of a feat for Lopez to start on consecutive days.

Per Fegan's article, Rodon, Cease and Lynn are possiblities if Lynn's bullpen goes well tomorrow.

If he (Lynn) gets cleared from his Friday bullpen, there’s a thread of a chance the White Sox throw Rodón, Dylan Cease and Lynn at the visiting Red Sox this weekend. 

Not sure if Friday will be a bullpen day, saving Rodon for Sunday, if Lynn's bullpen does not go well. Otherwise they could just list Rodon for Friday.