Sign in to follow this  
South Side Hit Men

Boston @ White Sox Probable Pitchers

Only half complete at this junction, though thought people might want to know with Sale scheduled to pitch Sunday.

If I were to fill in the blanks, would go with Reynaldo Lopez Friday, Martin Perez (Boston) Saturday, and Carlos Rodon on Sunday.

Doubleheader Monday, a makeup for the snow day to start the year, muddies the water for slotting the current IL and rostered pitchers. Lambert likely pitching at least once more next week.

TBD has been our most regular starter as of late.

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Only half complete at this junction, though thought people might want to know with Sale scheduled to pitch Sunday.

If I were to fill in the blanks, would go with Reynaldo Lopez Friday, Martin Perez (Boston) Saturday, and Carlos Rodon on Sunday.

Doubleheader Monday, a makeup for the snow day to start the year, muddies the water for slotting the current IL and rostered pitchers. Lambert likely pitching at least once more next week.

Lopez is starting tomorrow. Cease should technically be staring on Friday with full rest (he pitched Sunday). I think they go with Rodon on Saturday if he's ready and then Lynn or Lambert on Sunday. Lynn said he'd be throwing a bullpen on Friday, so he could start either Saturday or Sunday if there are no setbacks. 

3 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

We don't have a doubleheader monday.

5 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

We don't have a doubleheader monday.

Correct, though Cleveland was next week, not the following. Anaheim followed by a flight to Texas precedes the Detroit and Cleveland (5 games, 4 days) series.

Not so sure about Rodon. 

11 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

That's gonna be a hell of a feat for Lopez to start on consecutive days.

Per Fegan's article, Rodon, Cease and Lynn are possiblities if Lynn's bullpen goes well tomorrow.

If he (Lynn) gets cleared from his Friday bullpen, there’s a thread of a chance the White Sox throw Rodón, Dylan Cease and Lynn at the visiting Red Sox this weekend. 

Not sure if Friday will be a bullpen day, saving Rodon for Sunday, if Lynn's bullpen does not go well. Otherwise they could just list Rodon for Friday.

1 hour ago, Leonard Zelig said:

Sale on Sunday?  They gotta wear the ‘83 unis, right?

Certainly not the shorts right?

2 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

Certainly not the shorts right?

Are you fucking with me, dude?

Sale cut up '77 unis. Yes, the shorts were from '76. They did not make the throwbacks shorts, though. They were remembering the Southside Hitmen of 1977. No one is going to commemorate that '76 team, one of the worst in Sox history.

Mans hates the Sox throwbacks so much he went and got COVID