9/9 Sox at A's game thread 2:37 first pitch

southsider2k5

And looking ahead to October 7th MLB news:

"These guys really stepped up when we needed it and we wouldn't be where we are now without them. The team found its consistency with them and really, it would just be an injustice do deny them the same playoff experience the other guys are getting."

-Tony LaRussa regarding concerns about his choice to start Garcia, Goodwin, Mendick and Zavala in tonight's AL Divisional Series opener against the Houston Astros.

Is a joke people - a joke!

Edited by SpringfieldFan
  • Like 1

With how consistently they’ve been putting out these shit lineups (injuries, rest, love of AAA players), I have no idea how they are 20 games over .500, I guess it puts into perspective these shit bench players we are starting are starters on a lot of different teams. 

1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

What do you guys think Joey Wendle (2 years control) or Brandon Lowe (3 years control) from Tampa would cost in the off-season?

I think Kopech would have to be involved for Brandon Lowe. That doesn't seem realistic to me. But Wendle definitely looks expendable looking at the Rays roster and org depth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think Kopech would have to be involved for Brandon Lowe. That doesn't seem realistic to me. But Wendle definitely looks expendable looking at the Rays roster and org depth.

Yeah and they always seem to move guys when they have a couple years of control left. Lowe would definitely cost more for sure.

Edited by manbearpuig