9/10 Games

BamaDoc

5 hours ago, BamaDoc said:

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/stats/affiliates?teamId=145&date=09/10/2021

https://www.milb.com/scores/chicago-white-sox/2021-09-10

Not sure what genius in the scheduling department has the Sox play one day in Oakland and the next in Boston.

For the record, tonight's game is in Chicago, but still, you have a valid point.

2 hours ago, Timmy U said:

For the record, tonight's game is in Chicago, but still, you have a valid point.

I'm not sure why this discussion is being held in the minor league board, but the Sox have actually traveled the fewest miles of all 30 teams to date this season. No room to complain about the scheduling.

• Fire 1

McClure might be their most important pitching prospect heading into next year. With Stiever’s somewhat concerning injury, the Sox pitching depth is like Lambert, McClure, then… I dunno Emilio Vargas?  Pitching staff had pretty good health this year, wouldn’t count on it for next year, though.

in the pen Caleb Freeman has been doing pretty well at Charlotte.

14 hours ago, Timmy U said:

McClure might be their most important pitching prospect heading into next year. With Stiever’s somewhat concerning injury, the Sox pitching depth is like Lambert, McClure, then… I dunno Emilio Vargas?  Pitching staff had pretty good health this year, wouldn’t count on it for next year, though.

in the pen Caleb Freeman has been doing pretty well at Charlotte.

We have no pitching depth going to need to scour the dumpsters in the off-season and hope to pick up something useful.