GT 9/11: BOS @ SOX, 6:10

CentralChamps21

The circumstances that the White Sox are in did not warrant using Liam for the 10th.  Get over it and quit whining.

Wright actually pitched better than Kimbrel. That one hit sealed the deal because of the absurd ghost runner rule .

I would prefer calling tie games after 9 innings...as tie games instead of the farcical

Ghost Runner Rule. 

54 minutes ago, tray said:

The circumstances that the White Sox are in did not warrant using Liam for the 10th.  Get over it and quit whining.

Wright actually pitched better than Kimbrel. That one hit sealed the deal because of the absurd ghost runner rule .

I would prefer calling tie games after 9 innings...as tie games instead of the farcical

Ghost Runner Rule. 

We had 1st and 3rd no out and couldn't score. Not Manfed's fault there. 

2 hours ago, wegner said:

I'm still shaking my head at that Garcia at bat.  3 pitches.  Mendick is generally not very good although i thought he might put one in play.  Leury's effort was piss poor.

They were all swinging for the fences, when what we needed was contact.  This lack of contact is an area where we will miss Madrigal most next season.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, tray said:

Ghost Runner Rule. 

If you’re the home team and you go extras, you’re closer doesn’t get a save. Use him anyway.

7 hours ago, tray said:

Ghost Runner Rule

That rule is definitely gone after this season, right?  I sure hope that isn't one of those things they will negotiate in the next CBA.  It is a bullshit rule.  Wright put the ball right where Shaw likes it...I get that...but he does not give up a run in a normal inning.  But in the end, our Sox had awful execution in the bottom of the 10th.

One more thing...I hate to get on Grandal because he has been tremendous since coming back, but he needs to do a better job at blocking pitches late like the one that got away in the 8th.  Boston probably does not score without that wild pitch that he tried to back hand instead of shift to block.

7 hours ago, tray said:

Ghost Runner Rule. 

Great song.