Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CentralChamps21

GT 9/11: BOS @ SOX, 6:10

Recommended Posts

Sox give up runs galore in the 8th,  but never score against opponents pen in 8th!

Edited by Soxfest
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

So your solution literally is to throw a ball down the middle of the plate.

No,a sinker would do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've seen this script before.  Probably an L and tomorrow will be Tony's forfeit lineup.  There's always someone in the pen that likes to piss on a good thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Sox give up runs galore in the 8th,  but never score against opponents pen.

That won't change in Oct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kitekrazy said:

We've seen this script before.  Probably an L and tomorrow will be Tony's forfeit lineup.  There's always someone in the pen that likes to piss on a good thing.

It seems like they try to win game 1 and then don’t care much. See Minnesota, both KC series, the series at Oakland etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kitekrazy said:

That won't change in Oct

It will be a short playoff run then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah please don't review that, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

It seems like they try to win game 1 and then don’t care much. See Minnesota, both KC series, the series at Oakland etc.

Don’t care much? Tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s tough to have an effective Kimbrel pitching with men on base, with his high number of wild pitches.  The Kimbrel trade is a bust. We gave up too much when we already had a closer.   Sox did the reverse of the Quintana trade when we fleeced the Cubs, and the Cubs now fleeced Hahn back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Don’t care much? Tonight?

Not tonight, but the frequent Sunday line ups have taken that pattern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

It’s tough to have an effective Kimbrel pitching with men on base, with his high number of wild pitches.  The Kimbrel trade is a bust. We gave up too much when we already had a closer.   Sox did the reverse of the Quintana trade when we fleeced the Cubs, and the Cubs now fleeced Hahn back.

Hauer is just a guy and Madrigal cant stay healthy. Why dont you wait until October and see what happens there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

It’s tough to have an effective Kimbrel pitching with men on base, with his high number of wild pitches.  The Kimbrel trade is a bust. We gave up too much when we already had a closer.   Sox did the reverse of the Quintana trade when we fleeced the Cubs, and the Cubs now fleeced Hahn back.

I think it’s actually really important that the White Sox didn’t consider whether their catchers could actually catch Kimbrel.

  • Fire 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We gotta find a way to win this one, because tomorrow's bullpen options are going to be booboo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Hendriks has a gimpy ankle or leg.. 

Yeah definitely something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully Hendriks is alright. He was limping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Hendriks has a gimpy ankle or leg.. 

Limping badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Hendriks has a gimpy ankle or leg.. 

Looked like the dreaded hammy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×