GT 9/12: Red Sox @ White Sox

Bob Sacamano

Robert did nothing to lead off the game. We have no chance. This game is over. We should forfeit. I’m so tired of this. These guys don’t care. We aren’t winning a single post season game, if we even get there. Tony needs to be fired again. Kimbrel is lame.

Edited by hi8is
Ok… I said it all so let’s keep this thread clear of nonsense. I know it’s asking too much… but, pretty please? Just once?

2 hours ago, manbearpuig said:

Hey, a game 3 of a series lineup where it doesn’t look like we are punting the series.

After last night’s painful loss, TLR figured that he needed to come back strong today.  Couldn’t take another bad loss with big crowd on hand, and get into a losing streak.  If we would have won yesterday, we probably would have seen the dreaded Sunday lineup instead.

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

After last night’s painful loss, TLR figured that he needed to come back strong today.  Couldn’t take another bad loss with big crowd on hand, and get into a losing streak.  If we would have won yesterday, we probably would have seen the dreaded Sunday lineup instead.

Or maybe we’re starting to slowly wrap it up to full strength as the schedule coincidentally gets closer to the playoffs. 🤷‍♂

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Or maybe we’re starting to slowly wrap it up to full strength as the schedule coincidentally gets closer to the playoffs. 🤷‍♂

You could be right.  Will find out for sure in the games ahead.  Hope you are right.

Edited by hankchifan