Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Way to eke out a win mother fucking b**** ass passionless White Sox.

• Haha 1

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

Kimbrel better figure it out soon. Fuck

His mechanics are all fucked up. It's why he can't spot his fastball and why his curve usually isn't a strike. Boston basically decided they were just gonna take pitches against him cause they knew he couldn't get the curve in the zone. 

The Cubs knew how to fix him when he got like this. We have no real answers and it's aggravating. Not only is he blowing games, but we also paid out the ass for him. 

• Like 3

Damn that was not a cheapy....I was yelling "get outta here" and my wife just laughed "they did it"

• Thanks 1

Kimbrel needs to figure things out fast...however all three games were close and with playoff intensity! Fun series. Glad we came out on top and took the series!!!

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Damn that was not a cheapy....I was yelling "get outta here" and my wife just laughed "they did it"

No, that was no cheapy at all. I don't get why fans don't like Leury. He has had a good season.

If Leury doesnt hit that home run Soxtalk would have shut down considering Wright was for whatever reason entering the game. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

No, that was no cheapy at all. I don't get why fans don't like Leury. He has had a good season.

He's a great utility player but maybe not a regular...but he's going to need to be a regular if Cesar continues to contribute zero offensively.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

He's a great utility player but maybe not a regular...but he's going to need to be a regular if Cesar continues to contribute zero offensively.

No, he's not a regular, but he can play many positions, and that has helped in this season with so many injuries like Tim Anderson.

Just now, NWINFan said:

No, he's not a regular, but he can play many positions, and that has helped in this season with so many injuries like Tim Anderson.

Absolutely and he has played a very nice SS in Timmy's absence.

23 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

Exactly. He gets overexposed, but he is quite valuable with his versatility and speed,  and his teammates love him. Great guy to have on the bench.

Edited by Dick Allen
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

If Leury doesnt hit that home run Soxtalk would have shut down considering Wright was for whatever reason entering the game. 

You are absolutely right.  I was ready to switch to NFL.  I was not going to watch Wright pitch in the 10 th two nights in a row.  

1 hour ago, wegner said:

You can put it on the board. Yes!!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, wegner said:

what happened to that SOB. Hernandez has never had a stretch this bad in his career. I'd like to kick him in the nads.

16 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Was at the game today.  So awesome.  Top of the 9th was heartbreaking but such a great finish.

Leury bailed out Kimbrel and the Sox.

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Exactly. He gets overexposed, but he is quite valuable with his versatility and speed,  and his teammates love him. Great guy to have on the bench.

Leury is also a high energy guy.

I liked that Kimbrel did limit the damage.  I was at the game as well.  Huge crowds all weekend.  Wonder what the attendance comparison was for cub and Sox.

Robert took a terrible route then over ran it.  

Offense needs to be better.  So glad Wright did not have to pitch. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Leury is also a high energy guy.

Among Utes - he's not quite a Zobrist at the plate, but his versatility in the field is nearly unmatched.

• Like 1