9/14 GT: Angels @ White Sox, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

1 hour ago, Capn12 said:

Well, Burr fits right in tonight, with the Wright/Ruiz wheel o' suck.

Ruiz wasn’t so bad. The TA error started the drama. After that he gave up only a dribbler to 3rd and the solid single to Stassi. At least he was throwing strikes and not walking people like the other two. Any walks in that inning could have made things a lot worse. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, realbsball said:

Ruiz wasn’t so bad. The TA error started the drama. After that he gave up only a dribbler to 3rd and the solid single to Stassi. At least he was throwing strikes and not walking people like the other two. Any walks in that inning could have made things a lot worse. 

Welcome to Soxtalk!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, realbsball said:

Ruiz has actually had a pretty good year working out of middle relief.  He's had a bad outing here and there, but all in all he's given us everything we have needed this season.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Yolmer - Gatorade = Cesar

I mean, you're not wrong.  

.219/.294/.288 slash with 3 homers and 9 RBI across 165 PA is pretty Yolmer-like.  

Hope the Sox try to figure out a way to improve on Cesar this offseason. Not priority A like RF should be.  At this point, I am not even sure you pick up the option because if you do end up finding a fit for 2B elsewhere, you may need to eat $ to trade Cesar.  I am sure am going to miss Nicky.  

• Like 1