Tepera on 10 day IL; Fry recalled

maloney.adam

3 minutes ago, The Grinder said:

Seems the Sox are utilizing the IL for their own personal resting agenda, doesnt MLB vet any of these alleged injuries? And if it works I'm all in for it :)

I find all of this stuff strange. Even Chuck Garfein was mumbling to himself about the Anderson "injury." It would seem strange to me to shelf a pitcher for ten days if he wasn't really injured. There is something as too much rest.

It's a cut that doesn't even require stiches. Sox are 12 games up with a magic number of 9. They can give Tepera rest to get fresh for the playoffs. I want to finish with a better record than Houston for HFA but doesn't seem like Tony and the front office are going to do anything but be conservative and rest guys to keep them fresh. 

2 minutes ago, hi8is said:

It’s all about coming off a 60 game season and managing the increased 162 game workload.

Strange year for sure.

Time to question the validity of this excuse which seems to have become The New Truth.  Until I see more evidence, coincidence remains a strong possibility.

1 hour ago, thedoctor said:

this year with the injuries...my goodness.

Between COVID IL stints and the fact players went from a 60 game to an 162 game season makes this a universal, and expected problem.

Hopefully the owners won't lock out players again in 2022, and players can fully adjust to a full season over the next two seasons.

27 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Time to question the validity of this excuse which seems to have become The New Truth.  Until I see more evidence, coincidence remains a strong possibility.

Can you pass your tinfoil hat this way please? I want to see the world from your eyes… because I do not understands.

7 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Questioning a theory for lack of direct evidence indicates tinfoil?  Turn the mirror around, pal of mine

All of the injuries aren't evidence that altering the game of baseball like never before starting with spring training 2020 had an effect?  This didn't start with this year. Everyone was altered 18 months ago, and nothing has been the same since. The unprecedented injuries followed.