Tepera on 10 day IL; Fry recalled

maloney.adam

32 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Questioning a theory for lack of direct evidence indicates tinfoil?  Turn the mirror around, pal of mine

Beyond evidence there’s facts… which you don’t seem to want to acknowledge. Rather, you would like to just assert illogical claims and use terms like “The New Truth”.

You’re well on your way to The Hall of Fam List though, congrats!

Here @Stinky Stanky:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/sports/baseball/mlb-injuries-soft-tissue.html

The New Truth without any evidence. Cool.

Edited by hi8is

13 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Between COVID IL stints and the fact players went from a 60 game to an 162 game season makes this a universal, and expected problem.

Hopefully the owners won't lock out players again in 2022, and players can fully adjust to a full season over the next two seasons.

right. that said, putting "finger laceration," which is entirely unrelated to any of those facts, is just a bit galling at this point of the process.

28 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

When he was up before, he didn't look so bad except his first outing when he went in for his second inning. 

I missed the end of the game but saw on the box score that he finished it out....how did he look?  1 K and no hits I see...Jace is usually good when he throws strike 1 if I remember correctly.

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

I missed the end of the game but saw on the box score that he finished it out....how did he look?  1 K and no hits I see...Jace is usually good when he throws strike 1 if I remember correctly.

Yes. He looked good. 3 outings he has looked good for an inning. Just the first one, he got hammered in inning 2 or his ERA would be 0.00, and he'd be k-ing around a batter an inning. Not bad for a guy who can't keep a roster spot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Yes. He looked good. 3 outings he has looked good for an inning. Just the first one, he got hammered in inning 2 or his ERA would be 0.00, and he'd be k-ing around a batter an inning. Not bad for a guy who can't keep a roster spot. 

Thanks Dick...good to have as many bullpen options as we can.  We have had a few guys out of the pen have issues coming out for that 2nd inning this season.