9/15 GT: Angels @ White Sox, 7:10

Bob Sacamano

I think TA is in a different bucket than a lot of other guys on the team. He's had reoccurring soft tissue injuries for 3 years now and at least twice this season. If he has another setback with his hamstring then that could be his season gone. I think it's extremely important to get the 2 seed and have been saying as such for months, but TA is not the guy you push to make that happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think TA is in a different bucket than a lot of other guys on the team. He's had reoccurring soft tissue injuries for 3 years now and at least twice this season. If he has another setback with his hamstring then that could be his season gone. I think it's extremely important to get the 2 seed and have been saying as such for months, but TA is not the guy you push to make that happen.

I don’t think it’s important at all to get the 2 seed.  Agree with the rest.  

Rest, rest, rest.  

41 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ohtani may break out of his slump if DK does anything but stay low and away against him. If he gets anything inside or out over the plate it's going 425+ .

Ohtani will have at least 2 hits off Keuchel before he's pulled

36 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I don’t think it’s important at all to get the 2 seed.  Agree with the rest.  

Rest, rest, rest.  

I think it's extremely important to get the 2 seed, and particularly with Anderson, I have zero problem with him sitting every other day right now and consider that clearly a higher priority.

• Like 1