We are the πŸ†

southsider2k5

37 minutes ago, wegner said:

I don't want to hear we don't have the $$ to pay Semian, etc. in the offseason.....look at all that beer revenue!!!

Or SemiEn.

We're also the champions of producing MVP candidates at the SS position, as we can claim 3 of the best.

Of course, you just know if Marcus came back he would struggle to hit 20 (aka the Cesar Hernandez Effect.)

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Or SemiEn.

We're also the champions of producing MVP candidates at the SS position, as we can claim 3 of the best.

Of course, you just know if Marcus came back he would struggle to hit 20 (aka the Cesar Hernandez Effect.)

Unless the poster doesn't want Marcus Semien for 2b but a lesser primate like the rally monkey.

AllΒ this is with the beer vendor COVID shortage/ban.

I’veΒ only purchased beer at the Revolution Deck and β€œBeers ofΒ the World” booths over the years, butΒ prefer having a couple before or after the game.

I attended the craft beer tasting event in September 2019. ItΒ was a good time, hope they can bring it back in a few years, decent beers for the price point and you have a nice backdrop sitting in the OF seats (and GI seats)Β and walking around the concourse.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

8 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Or SemiEn.

Apologize for the incorrect spelling there before going to bed....at least I did not post anything about Mark Burley.