9/16 GT: Angels @ White Sox, 1:10pm

maloney.adam

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Cobb has a 2.6 FIP somehow this year. Really good peripherals, meh exit velo and contact off him.

First day off the IL, I can't imagine he goes long today, and despite the srikeout, Tim just made him throw 8 pitches.

Should get to see a tired bullpen out there today.

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

First day off the IL, I can't imagine he goes long today, and despite the srikeout, Tim just made him throw 8 pitches.

Should get to see a tired bullpen out there today.

Robert ruined that by grounding out on the first pitch. 

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

We haven’t well against the Angels this year. For some reason they have our number. 

As a White Sox fan from Southern California… this has seemed to have been the case for the past 25 years.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

The second half MVP for the Sox has been the AL Central 

Well, not really cause we've played like shit against the division in the 2nd half. It's just that they suck vs. everyone else. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

Perez might be the biggest obstacle to Vlad winning the MVP. I think the only way the MVP vote is even close is if Vlad wins the triple crown, the Jays make the playoffs, and Ohtani continues to slump. I don't think it's a lock for Ohtani anymore given how he's played recently. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Perez might be the biggest obstacle to Vlad winning the MVP. I think the only way the MVP vote is even close is if Vlad wins the triple crown, the Jays make the playoffs, and Ohtani continues to slump. I don't think it's a lock for Ohtani anymore given how he's played recently. 

It is definitely interesting. The triple crown and making the playoffs should win it for him