Sign in to follow this  
maloney.adam

9/16 GT: Angels @ White Sox, 1:10pm

Well at this point, go ahead and empty the bench and make it an off day for everyone of value.

• Like 2

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Well the Lopez train has been derailed.

Just make him Keuchel’s opener 

• Like 1

I'm not sure what the hell the positioning was on the double by Mayfield. If you're gonna throw him an off speed pitch you gotta play the line at third. Romy was way off. That ball wasn't even hit hard. 

The whole team and the front office should be completely embarrassed by this. This is a new low.

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, chw42 said:

I'm not sure what the hell the positioning was on the double by Mayfield. If you're gonna throw him an off speed pitch you gotta play the line at third. Romy was way off. That ball wasn't even hit hard. 

He was also playing way too close considering it was 0-2 count

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Welp Reylo is broken again. 

His defense fucked him.  He should have been out of this inning with no damage.

Make Lopez eat 6 innings regardless of score

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

This team has looked like complete trash way too often for being a World Series contender 

It's been this way since the ASB. We're just a team treading water in a bad division. 

• Like 1

Hope Tony has the same accountability and is also shit canned if the Sox have another one and done playoff exit, especially in light of all the additional resources both coaching and the substantial player upgrades provided this offseason.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Hope Tony has the same accountability and is also shit canned if the Sox have another one and done playoff exit, especially in light of all the additional resources both coaching and the substantial player upgrades provided this offseason. 

Someone would have to pass away first for that to happen...

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

I agree. Should have gotten an out on Tim's error and the double he gave up is a double play if the positioning made any sense. 

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

He got crushed this inning. 4 balls at 99 or higher. His defense was awful but he made some terrible pitches.  His slider sucks

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I have a feeling someone else would be the scapegoat

I am not going to say we are doomed in the playoffs just because we are playing poorly, but damn I wish we were playing a lot more like the Blue Jays these days.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

I have a feeling someone else would be the scapegoat

F&%$ing Miguel Cairo!!!

Just now, wegner said:

I am not going to say we are doomed in the playoffs just because we are playing poorly, but damn I wish we were playing a lot more like the Blue Jays these days.

Too many bumps and bruises. Sox are mentally and physically shooting for the playoffs and that's it. Considering the easy run to the division title, it's the smart play, the smart bet. Gotta hope to catch lightning in a playoff bottle.

Collins' framing bites us again. 

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Yeah, those great upgrades like Hernandez and Kimbrel. 

If anyone needs to go if another failed postseason, it would be Hahn at this point.

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

OK bats stop hitting the snooze alarm and get up for work !

Bats were rocking and rolling during Game One of the series. Poor Sox have had the division wrapped up for so long it's just been a waiting game for the postseason. It's all about medical treatments right now, not baseball. Right?