Start Packing for Houston - ALDS Games 1&2 Oct 7/8th

shago

Let's get ready Sox fans. Games one and two will be the 7th and 8th. Times TBD. Make those hotel reservations now, let's take over the Downtown Westin (4 blocks from Minute Maid). Team will stay at the Four Seasons a few blocks away.

Games 3&4 (if the Sox don't sweep) in Chicago, Sunday and Monday the 10/11th)

(May not want to book non-refundable flights just yet, however)

Edited by shago

1 minute ago, shago said:

Let's get ready Sox fans. Games one and two will be the 6th and 7th. Times TBD. Make those hotel reservations now, let's take over the Downtown Westin (4 blocks from Minute Maid). Team will stay at the Four Seasons a few blocks away.

Games 3&4 (if the Sox don't sweep) in Chicago, Sunday and Monday the 9/10th)

You buyin? If so, I’m in.

This is actually a really well timed thread, FWIW. Looks like the on sale is Monday.

https://www.mlb.com/astros/tickets/postseason

A very limited number of tickets will be available online beginning Monday, September 20th at 1:00pm CT for the 2021 Hankook American League Wild Card Game and the American League Division Series (ALDS) home games. TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED AND ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE.

14 hours ago, shago said:

Let's get ready Sox fans. Games one and two will be the 7th and 8th. Times TBD. Make those hotel reservations now, let's take over the Downtown Westin (4 blocks from Minute Maid). Team will stay at the Four Seasons a few blocks away.

Games 3&4 (if the Sox don't sweep) in Chicago, Sunday and Monday the 10/11th)

My daughter lives in Houston. I'm booking her guest room. 

The rematch of teams that played in the '05 WS seems strange. I wish Houston stayed in the NL and Milwaukee in the AL.

I hope Houston Astros  announcer Geoff Blum still has vivid memories of his '05 WS game 3 shot that practically sealed the deal for the Sox..

Geoff  is one of  the players enshrined with a bronze statue off 35th street.

Edited by tray

2 minutes ago, tray said:

The rematch of teams that played in the '05 WS seems strange. I wish Houston stayed in the NL and Milwaukee in the AL.

I hope Houston Astros  announcer Geoff Blum still has vivid memories of his '05 WS game 3 shot that practically sealed the deal for the Sox..

Geoff  is one of  the players enshrined with a bronze statue off 35th street.

im very happy the Brewers are NOT in the AL. 

These will probably all be noon games unfortunately, god i hate the east coast

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I'd wait a bit on this.

The Astros are now only 4 games out from the Rays.   Rays have the Blue Jays, Astros, and Yankees remaining on their schedule.  

If you happen to get tickets on Monday, I guarantee you will be able to re-sell them if the Astros wind up as the #1 seed.