9/17 GT: White Sox @ Rangers 7:05 PM

Kyyle23

Just now, Richie said:

Astros play Arizona this weekend. We're going to have to take care of business against a bad Rangers team if we want home-field in the ALDS. 

I'm not liking our odds. We're basically 4 games back with 16 to go since we have to be one game better than them due to them owning the tie-breaker. Plus, our play recently isn't exactly encouraging. I think we'll probably end up at 91 or 92 wins. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I'm not liking our odds. We're basically 4 games back with 16 to go since we have to be one game better than them due to them owning the tie-breaker. Plus, our play recently isn't exactly encouraging. I think we'll probably end up at 91 or 92 wins. 

Agree completely. Houston would have to stumble. I'm not OVERLY hung up on it, but it sure would be nice to start out that series at home where we clearly play better baseball. Tough to beat them in that building. 

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Yep.  I keep saying "just get healthy"  for consolation.  But even that feels like tall timber for this team right now. 

I really hope the Sox do something about their training staff this offseason.   Just too many soft tissues issues all season. 

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic