9/17 GT: White Sox @ Rangers 7:05 PM

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Just turned the game on in the last 20 minutes and haven’t read through the thread.  Am I crazy or are the TV angles in the stadium very steep and, IMO, hard to watch?

I felt I couldn't see Luis' double off the bat right due to the angle of the camera...thought it was a foul back toward the 1B side...but it may just me getting old!

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Imagine if he didn't hurt his hip and was running at 100%. This is post-injury Robert and he's still on pace to become Cuban Mike Trout. 

The defense will do a lot of heavy lifting for him next year and he's not going to be other wordly on defense until the hip is right. It's insane he can be one of the best hitters on the planet after such a long layoff and not being 100%. His tools are generationally good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Just turned the game on in the last 20 minutes and haven’t read through the thread.  Am I crazy or are the TV angles in the stadium very steep and, IMO, hard to watch?

Yeah the HP camera is way too high. I'd imagine it would be really hard to see balls/strikes without the strike zone box. The on-field cameras are weird too. I thought Robert's double had a chance to be caught, but it was well over the CFer's head. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Yeah the HP camera is way too high. I'd imagine it would be really hard to see balls/strikes without the strike zone box. The on-field cameras are weird too. I thought Robert's double had a chance to be caught, but it was well over the CFer's head. 

wasn't the angle better for the NLCS games last year

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

So the general consensus is that I’m not crazy.  😁

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic