9/18 White Sox @ Rangers, 6:05

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Offense is just anemic right now.

I think a better word is inconsistent. They were good yesterday. 3 hits today is anemic though

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

1 run vs a tanking team that has a AAA pitching staff is embarrassing.

I think 3 hits somehow sounds worse than 1 run :(

Just now, soxfan49 said:

I think a better word is inconsistent. They were good yesterday. 3 hits today is anemic though

Yeah, probably. I was at 2 of the LA games. The first where they scored 7 and the 3rd where they had almost zero offense. Then like you said, good game yesterday, not great today. I'd just like to see a sweep of some of these bad teams. Should have taken at least 2 from LA (that 2nd game).

Three hits

three fucking hits

I know this is irrational and has little or nothing to do with tonight, but I hate that LaRussa is managing my favorite team.  I have never liked him.  He’s been connected to PEDs.  I wish he would go away.  I know this is my issue, but it takes away from my enjoyment of watching this team.

I said I was salty tonight.  😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

I hate that LaRussa is managing my favorite team.  I have never liked him.  He’s been connected to PEDs.  I wish he would go away.  I know this is my issue, but it takes away from my enjoyment of watching this team.

LaRussa is going to be one of this franchise's all-time heroes if Sox can win a WS under him this year. He'll be the mayor of Rush Street.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

LaRussa is going to be one of this franchise's all-time heroes if Sox can win a WS under him this year. He'll be the mayor of Rush Street.

Unfortunately they aren’t going to win the WS and hopefully he retires to the old folks with multiple DWIs home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic