9/19 White Sox @ Rangers 1:35pm

That funky motion

Just now, fathom said:

This is what happens when you take your foot off the gas

It really feels like this team just shows up for 1 game in a series. After a win they kind of just stop trying like their job is done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Sorry, this turf is ugly.  Ballpark at Arlington was one of the most picturesque parks around.  I feel like an old man but WTF?    The park was, what, 25 years old?

Back in the 80's, i used to live right down the road from the old Texas Stadium, and would go to Arlington Stadium for every White Sox game . the heat was miserable, but i would still prefer it to this type of park.

4 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

Back in the 80's, i used to live right down the road from the old Texas Stadium, and would go to Arlington Stadium for every White Sox game . the heat was miserable, but i would still prefer it to this type of park.

Yeah.  I can see why they would want a roof but Miller Park is lovely and retractable.

1 minute ago, Colome's Hat said:

Yeah.  I can see why they would want a roof but Miller Park is lovely and retractable.

It's so hot in Texas that they basically have to keep it closed to make it so the park can be at 72 degrees. 

16 minutes ago, chw42 said:

It really feels like this team just shows up for 1 game in a series. After a win they kind of just stop trying like their job is done. 

I think they should try to win one game in each of the remaining series except for in Cleveland. They should try to win two there. Lol

Edited by maloney.adam