9/20/21 White Sox @ Tigers 5:40pm

That funky motion

8 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Happy Rodon Day everyone! His health is the only important thing in this game.

Is there a way to make this post of yours pop up on the screen before somebody submits a full-priss reply?

Kinda like a captcha that says “please read this twice before clicking here and going full priss about something”

1 minute ago, Jerksticks said:

Is there a way to make this post of yours pop up on the screen before somebody submits a full-priss reply?

Kinda like a captcha that says “please read this twice before clicking here and going full priss about something”

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to be so proactive but I’ll dedicate myself to responding to each reply from any potential Debbie Downers once the game starts.

12 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

KC leading Indians 7-0. Salvy Perez hit a 2 run bomb.  Breaking the record for homers by a catcher (46).  Looks like Sox magic number will go down one after this game.

Who had Salvy Perez in the "takes a year off and comes back to hit 46 HR" prop at FanDuel? It's one of the most amazing seasons of all time. Am I a bad man for wondering if he spent his rehab hanging out at Nelson Cruz's house?

34 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

KC leading Indians 7-0. Salvy Perez hit a 2 run bomb.  Breaking the record for homers by a catcher (46).  Looks like Sox magic number will go down one after this game.

It’s ovah!  KC breaks 11game losing streak to the Indians., winning 7-2.  Sox magic number down 1.

47 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Tribe lost!