9/20/21 White Sox @ Tigers 5:40pm

That funky motion

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

this is bad? The Braves game I was at last week was insane. season is running out...they have more weather tomorrow. they gotta get these games in if they can. 

Of course, as soon as I post that, the skies have closed up.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

seeing this Tigers team playing so competitively lately against the Yankees and Sox makes me wonder just how great AJ Hinch would be as the Sox manager.  One can dream. 

What they're doing with this roster is pretty impressive. We've under performed our run differential by 4 wins. They've over performed their run differential by 3 wins. Surely some of that is the manager. 

• Like 3

Just now, chw42 said:

What they're doing with this roster is pretty impressive. We've under performed our run differential by 4 wins. They've over performed their run differential by 3 wins. Surely some of that is the manager. 

I don't think it's a coincidence that Houston and the Sox have massively under performed their pythag record. Fortunately one of the few teams who the Sox won't be at a significant disadvantage in the dugout is who they'll face in rd1.

21 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Sheets needs to let that ball go to Cesar. Ruiz was on the bag to take any throw to first,

Burger is never going to move Moncada off of 3rd. They should work him out at 1B. He’s a pretty good glove man and a lot taller than Vaughn, and may hit just as well. AV to the outfield. Unfortunately, Sheets is a platoon DH. 

Just now, manbearpuig said:

To those who didn’t like the way “Ricky handled the team” towards the end of last year: thoughts on the he team under Tony as of a late with a better team?

Do we really need to go there?