9/20/21 White Sox @ Tigers 5:40pm

That funky motion

Just now, reiks12 said:

we gave up 5 years of Madrigal and Heuer for this turd.

Heuer since the trade: 25.2 innings, 0.84 WHIP, 1.40 ERA

If only there was some way to know Heuer could pitch better than Kimbrel over a 2 month span!

oh well, I guess there's no way to look up how Heuer and Kimbrel pitched in 2020.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

If he does his job and doesn't hand Grossman second base, he wouldn't have scored there anyway.

I agree. You definitely don't turn an 0-2 count into an HBP and then fire a wild pitch to let him get to 2nd. He allowed that bullshit grounder to beat him. But at the same time, the first baseman needs to at least stop that ball from rolling into the OF. 

Just now, chw42 said:

I agree. You definitely don't turn an 0-2 count into an HBP and then fire a wild pitch to let him get to 2nd. He allowed that bullshit grounder to beat him. But at the same time, the first baseman needs to at least stop that ball from rolling into the OF. 

Kimbrel's margain for error is too small to allow runners to steal bases on him like they don't matter. He handed Grossman second base and because of that deserved to have the run score.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

If only there was some way to know Heuer could pitch better than Kimbrel over a 2 month span!

oh well, I guess there's no way to look up how Heuer and Kimbrel pitched in 2020.

We have the 2020 Kimbrel right now, the Cubs got the 2020 Heuer. Poetry.