9/20/21 White Sox @ Tigers 5:40pm

That funky motion

Just now, Capn12 said:

It is 100% a trade KW would have done, almost like he is still pulling strings...

Hahn signed Liam Hendriks and David Robertson to the biggest (at the time) relief contracts in baseball history. He signed off on Burdi and Crochet as 1st round picks. Investing a ton in the bullpen is absolutely something Hahn would do. We've been seeing it for close to a decade now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Houston will sweep the Sox, I'd lay money on that, should be really good money

Looking forward to the White SOx sweep. Please post your houston ticket before the series starts so i can unload on the Sox. If there's one thing more wrong than how the sox have played, it's you when proclaiming something bad about the team and what is guaranteed to happen.

Sox win WS now; thanks Joe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

If Madrigal finds a way to ever stay healthy, Hahn will get plenty of 'remember that terrible trade...' footnotes attached to himself.

image.png

I mean he already traded away the best player in baseball for James Shields. Madrigal won't ever reach that kind of status. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

Any coaches & trainers that've been around for the last 10 years need to be replaced, the environment surrounding this team isn't serious, there's no preparedness on a day to day basis, none of these guys bring their A game every single day except Robert and he will start looking like the typical 2007 to 2021 Sox player soon enough

It's absolutely amazing to me that you think you have any idea the level of work this team and players put in to prepare.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Bad day beyond the loss on the field. We don't know if we'll have a good Rodon in October, Kimbrel sucked again so who knows when he'll ever get back to being good, and Hernandez basically cost us the game by playing horrendous defense. Hahn's deadline has been a massive failure. Nothing we've seen so far suggests that Kimbrel and Hernandez will contribute positively in October. 

Amen.

Just now, wegner said:

Outside of 2005, what I remember most of White Sox playoffs in my lifetime is the offense disappearing in the postseason....that is honestly what I'm most concerned of happening this season.

At least this year, its different! Advanced rate of offensive disappearance, it started in July.

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

The players are blowing it with their lifeless, lackadaisical play.  The TEAM LEADER, Abreu, is not stepping up.  He didn’t last year either.  Tony needs to speak with him.

Maybe they’re not nearly as good as a lot of people think?

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1