GT 9/21: SOX @ DET, 12:10

CentralChamps21

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

I believe White Sox are the only team with a winning record that is under .500 on the road. But according to La Russa home field advantage doesn't matter.....

What's our record against teams above .500.  I am sure that is great as well.  

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

Not today.  But he has trotted out some beauts in the last month. 

At some point, these guys are going to have to tough it out. They need consistent ab’s against major league pitching more than an extra day of rest. We cannot expect them to enter the playoffs and immediately click for the Houston series

• Like 3

Just now, 2Deep said:

This team sucks.

No passion

No desire 

Punting games has made this team not give a shit. 

I truly thought they would turn it on nearing the finish line but they don't care. Hope they get swept

They’re just nothing special.  They’ve feasted off horrible teams.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

This team is not a sub .500 team with another manager, not if they're remotely competent. For every game they won with something remarkable, they gave away at least 1, sometimes 2 games with something baffling out of the dugout. It's been one of the hallmarks of this season.

Hinch and/ or Cora, with all their faults, would have looked mighty good in a Sox uniform this season, and our record would have been better for sure.

Just now, maloney.adam said:

Cleveland is licking their chops right now. They have a chance to sweep the Sox now and get back right into the division.

Cleveland would have to not lose 2 games the rest of the year. It's not happening.