9-22-2021 White Sox @ Detroit 12:10 PM Postponed

4 hours ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Game officially rained out today. Sox now as TLR wanted can click on the field in Cleveland. Don’t think this game will be needed to be made up unless by some miracle it is needed to catch Houston for home field in there series. I assume Lopez will start game 1 in the Cleveland series. ROAD TRIP to Cleveland to maybe watch a clincher. 😂 

I agree. If the Sox win one in Cleveland, I don't think Monday's game will be played.

13 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I agree. If the Sox win one in Cleveland, I don't think Monday's game will be played.

I think they’ll go back to Detroit no matter what. MLB purposely had a light schedule on Monday already, so they’re going to get as many games played as possible. I guess we’ll know if they make the Royals go back to Cleveland too, but they haven’t called it yet.

1 hour ago, maloney.adam said:

Look at how far Beckham was running in from where he was at.

Yeah….Almost all the way from right field….should have been 4 maybe 5 errors…LOL…stumbled over the mound, took out Reed, clipped Connor and caused or dropped the ball…cost Sale the win after 14 SOs….Hawk controlled his bleepin’ rage b/c of his little Georgia buddy….

Every time Beckham fills in for Stone, I think of this inauspicious move by Gordie….

38 minutes ago, fathom said:

Doesn’t a team have to play 162 for Vegas over/under win totals to count

I hope they don't play that one then and I get some kind of refund as I don't think they will reach the 92 for me to win. 😄

5 minutes ago, flavum said:

I don’t know what they’re doing in Cleveland. Maybe waiting it out and playing late tonight if they can. Tired bats tomorrow vs Reylo.

Nvm. They called it. Royals going back to Cleveland on Monday.

Edited by flavum

45 minutes ago, FrontierDayz said:

Yeah….Almost all the way from right field….should have been 4 maybe 5 errors…LOL…stumbled over the mound, took out Reed, clipped Connor and caused or dropped the ball…cost Sale the win after 14 SOs….Hawk controlled his bleepin’ rage b/c of his little Georgia buddy….

Every time Beckham fills in for Stone, I think of this inauspicious move by Gordie….

A couple of the fans reactions behind the Sox dugout are priceless...LOL. 

55 minutes ago, fathom said:

Doesn’t a team have to play 162 for Vegas over/under win totals to count

No, each sports book parent company (Caesars, Westgate, William Hill, etc.) has rules posted in terms of what constitutes “action”. However, for books which stipulate a minimum number of games, they wouldn’t go higher than say 160, because a game or two lost at season end is not unique, and they would forfeit too much profit by returning all bets on particular teams.

In most instances, it wouldn’t matter (teams already exceeded the win count, or couldn’t reach even if they won the cancelled games). This year many sports books went with winning percentage, due to the uncertainty of future COVID cancellations, which thankfully were minimal.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Thanks 1

You can take the opportunity to watch Charlotte or watch a team in the playoff hunt.

I slacked off watching the minors this year since I didn't recognize anyone.

As usual the Cardinals seem to come out of nowhere and the Padres are tanking.

BTW the Tigers aren't much of a pushover. 

Edited by kitekrazy