9-22-2021 White Sox @ Detroit 12:10 PM Postponed

6 hours ago, FrontierDayz said:

Hawk…you gotta be bleepin ‘ me….Too much Beckham…

This happened on June 25, 2013.  I had a friend die in a car accident that day.  Seeing this highlight that night made me laugh just a little.  I’ve always associated it with that day.  

6 hours ago, FrontierDayz said:

Hawk…you gotta be bleepin ‘ me….Too much Beckham…

That was tough to watch back in the day....but damn that is funny now and really the only thing I remember Beckham for....sorry Gordo.

1 hour ago, hi8is said:

Who’s that? @greg775 do you have any idea??

You guys are kind of mean. Yes I admit I have totally forgotten Willie. That was 2005, a long time ago. I never said I was the "best" Sox fan but I have been a Sox fan forever. I know you'll just say I'm googling but how bout Pete Ward, Cisco Carlos, Gary Peters, Joe(l) Horlen, Dave Nicholson, Claudell Washington, Harry Chappas, Dan Pasqua, Pitch at Risk to Richie (Rich) Zisk or Pitch at Risk to Carlton Fisk. Or Ed Farmer the player, Hank Allen (yes Dick had a brother wear the Sox red), Don Buford, Walt Williams (what was his nickname?), Harry Caray, Jim Piersall, Rock Raines, Lloyd Petit (hockey), Luis Alvarado, Bee Bee, Bob Knoop, Dave Nicholson, Jay Johnstone, Tom(mie) Agee, Bill Melton (I believe his 29 homers led the league one year), Ken Berry, Landis and Hershberger, Hoyt Wilhelm, astoturf infield, grass outfield, are those enuf names? Or Ralph Garr, Oscar G, Don Kessinger, player/manager, Ron Santo on the south side. Did u know em all? Maybe u did.

At least I'm honest. I missed on Willie. I assure you I watched every pitch of the 2005 postseason though. I'd never miss on Dwayne Wise tho. Surely there are some on the board who read but don't post realize greg is the real deal in terms of bleeding Sox blood. And yes I remember the days you had to pay the neighborhood kid(s) to "watch your car" during the game lest you come out to flat tires.

Edited by greg775

12 minutes ago, greg775 said:

You guys are kind of mean. Yes I admit I have totally forgotten Willie. That was 2005, a long time ago. I never said I was the "best" Sox fan but I have been a Sox fan forever. I know you'll just say I'm googling but how bout Pete Ward, Cisco Carlos, Gary Peters, Joe(l) Horlen, Dave Nicholson, Claudell Washington, Harry Chappas, Dan Pasqua, Pitch at Risk to Richie (Rich) Zisk or Pitch at Risk to Carlton Fisk. Or Ed Farmer the player, Hank Allen (yes Dick had a brother wear the Sox red), Don Buford, Walt Williams (what was his nickname?), Harry Caray, Jim Piersall, Rock Raines, Lloyd Petit (hockey), Luis Alvarado, Bee Bee, Bob Knoop, Dave Nicholson, Jay Johnstone, Tom(mie) Agee, Bill Melton (I believe his 29 homers led the league one year), Ken Berry, Landis and Hershberger, Hoyt Wilhelm, astoturf infield, grass outfield, are those enuf names? Or Ralph Garr, Oscar G, Don Kessinger, player/manager, Ron Santo on the south side. Did u know em all? Maybe u did.

At least I'm honest. I missed on Willie. I assure you I watched every pitch of the 2005 postseason though. I'd never miss on Dwayne Wise tho. Surely there are some on the board who read but don't post realize greg is the real deal in terms of bleeding Sox blood. And yes I remember the days you had to pay the neighborhood kid(s) to "watch your car" during the game lest you come out to flat tires.

ballchl-large_1__08810.1598455771.jpg

7 hours ago, FrontierDayz said:

Hawk…you gotta be bleepin ‘ me….Too much 

Gordo had a major brain fart.   Thought he was on the football field.  Hawk had a cardiac event.  Wonder if this incident was talked about during any of Gordo’s recent appearances in Sox TV broadcasts.