9/23/21 White Sox @ Cleveland 12:10 PM Game 1 of Doubleheader

1 minute ago, Chris Sale said:

Lopez generating lots of swing and miss. What a nice comeback season it’s been for him 

On the list of unlikely season saviors - Rodon, April Yermin, Vaughn, Goodwin, Sheets - I think ReyLo may be the most unlikely.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

His stuff, results, and peripherals have all been excellent in the majors leagues. If he were to get non tendered someone would give him at least 2x what he'd receive in arb.

Yeah. You got to tender him. Depth rotation guy and his stuff plays so well as a pen piece (worse case). I still like him more out of pen vs starter but good to have the flexibility during a long season. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Yeah. You got to tender him. Depth rotation guy and his stuff plays so well as a pen piece (worse case). I still like him more out of pen vs starter but good to have the flexibility during a long season. 

6th or 7th starter and mixing his innings between starting & the pen seems like a perfect use for him. There's minimal pitching depth in the upper minors, too. He'll be a critical guy for this team next season.

Lol.  I had therapy at 1pm ET and spent a fair amount of my session talking about my anxiety with the White Sox and how about how watching their recent poor play was making me feel down.  I didn't check my phone till the session ended and I was like holy shit the White Sox are winning by a lot.

Bottom line: Therapy works.  What a breakthrough.

• Haha 2