9/23/21 White Sox @ Cleveland 12:10 PM Game 1 of Doubleheader

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

you guys are ridiculous. dude, didn't give up a run...remember the Colome days...and all the HR Hendriks gave up earlier this season? He has two weeks to get it together and any 0's are baby steps these days...and it should have been a double play anyways. 

Fortunately, this is all that matters. Don't think I would trust him to come in with a runner on right now though.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

you guys are ridiculous. dude, didn't give up a run...remember the Colome days...and all the HR Hendriks gave up earlier this season? He has two weeks to get it together and any 0's are baby steps these days...and it should have been a double play anyways. 

This is a guy who’s supposed to be a lockdown late inning guy in postseason play. He’s shown nothing that suggests he deserves that role.  His stuff is severely diminished from a few months ago and his command is awful.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Even Kimbrel looked disgusted as he walked off the mound. The guy knows he doesn't have it.

Just now, chw42 said:

Imagine my frustration when I post something and then someone says the same thing 2 posts above me.

The craziest thing was when I was thinking a few days ago what the Sox were hitting with runner on 3rd and two outs in second half compared to the first.  I go on the site and see you had made a thread on it.