9/23/21 White Sox @ Cleveland 12:10 PM Game 1 of Doubleheader

This is the opener of a 5 game series against the Cleveland Baseball Team . The Sox Magic Number is 2 so all the Sox have to do today is win 1 game of today's doubleheader, preferably the 1st one, and it will be the Central Division Champion Chicago White Sox.

Today's game is Reynaldo Lopez ( 3-3 3.00 ERA ) pitching against Aaron Civale ( 11-4 3.40 ERA ) . It's time to come alive, flip the switch and right the ship.

All cliches aside, Let's Fucking Go ! Time to rock and roll and bring the good mojo and juju back ! Good vibrations !

Have fun ! Do a Pick to Click today. @elrockinMT works very hard making sure to post that thread every single game.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?/topic/111787-pick-to-click-thursday-september-23rd-game-one-at-1210-pmcdt-chicago-at-cleveland/

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1

• Quin pinned this topic

11.3 runs down to 10 runs for the “Big Six” after the fourth game for the sextet in Detroit.

Should be enough to beat Cleveland, though the way the season has gone, wouldn’t surprise me they lose with all of their starters in Game 1, and then win Game 2 playing a majority of bench players.

They are highly motivated to clinch it early, not have the potential to drag it out into Friday, especially with Bieber on the mound. They can resume their beloved rest for the rest of the season starting later today.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

5 hours ago, manbearpuig said:

Love it. Move down the struggling Eloy.

Me too. I've been waiting to see TLR move struggling guys down even when it's Abreu. Hoping it incentivizes them to buckle down .You don't produce like a clean up hitter , then you won't be batting clean up then until you prove you belong there.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside