AND THAT'S AN AL CENTRAL CHAMPION WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

9 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Speak for yourself.  2 years in a row is a great feeling as a fan. Not too many firsts as a Sox fan but this is one

I keep thinking about all those hypotheticals during the rebuild of "would you rather be the braves winning the division every year or win WS once and be out 5 years" and everyone being like "of course the braves"

Love this board forever for always being entertaining, but it's been a lot nicer with the sox good and just speaking to non-diehards who are just like "sure is a fun team"! Yeah! It is, winning baseball rules. And it can make you miserable, but it rules.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bmags said:

I keep thinking about all those hypotheticals during the rebuild of "would you rather be the braves winning the division every year or win WS once and be out 5 years" and everyone being like "of course the braves"

Love this board forever for always being entertaining, but it's been a lot nicer with the sox good and just speaking to non-diehards who are just like "sure is a fun team"! Yeah! It is, winning baseball rules. And it can make you miserable, but it rules.

Its why I say -> I'll take the Braves and I enjoyed this season a ton and regardless of what happens in October this was a fun year. Meaningful baseball with lots of wins is fun and the team has a lot of likeable guys too.