Cease leaves game after comebacker hits pitching arm

South Side Hit Men

2 hours ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I don't think there's a true ace on this staff. If anything I personally think the closest to an ace is Lynn.

I never heard Giolito saying he didn't give a shit about a game because it was in June, or September, or he was tired of being on the road. He also is in good shape, whereas Lynn is obese to morbidly obese and wonders why his knee is sore. Doesn't have to worry, he locked in another $38M in July and has gone 1-3 since.

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I never heard Giolito saying he didn't give a shit about a game because it was in June, or September, or he was tired of being on the road. He also is in good shape, whereas Lynn is obese to morbidly obese and wonders why his knee is sore. Doesn't have to worry, he locked in another $38M in July and has gone 1-3 since.

Dude should have 15 wins now.  The bullpen blew like four of those games for him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Jesus. 

4 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hates on Lynn and Grandal. Amazing.

Lynn has been "morbidly obese" his entire career.