Sox playoff tickets on Sale Wed 2pm

southsider2k5

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I bought a 20 game plan in the upper deck.  3 tickets decent seats, total cost $934.  Gets me all ALDS, one ALCS and one world series. 

I got opening day in the plan.

I did this but still didn't get an invoice for playoffs, did you get yours yet?

22 minutes ago, bmags said:

nevermind, went into the ticketmaster account and it was loaded in.

Yeah I had to call to get them to load the tix.  Got lower bowl season tickets but only playoff tix left were in upper deck.  Very exciting to see World Series tickets on my phone, even if they are just “aspirational tickets” 😂

6 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Yeah I had to call to get them to load the tix.  Got lower bowl season tickets but only playoff tix left were in upper deck.  Very exciting to see World Series tickets on my phone, even if they are just “aspirational tickets” 😂

Yeah my playoff tix are in the upper corners, but I'm still floored with excitement. 

Because this is how age works:

in 2000 I was 14 and couldn't go

in 2005 I was in college out of state. 

in 2008 I was in college out of state.

In 2020 we know

Now, in 2021 I'm a grown ass man with my own income and can just make sure I get playoff tickets to potentially a world series game. It's insanely exciting.

5 minutes ago, bmags said:

Yeah my playoff tix are in the upper corners, but I'm still floored with excitement. 

Because this is how age works:

in 2000 I was 14 and couldn't go

in 2005 I was in college out of state. 

in 2008 I was in college out of state.

In 2020 we know

Now, in 2021 I'm a grown ass man with my own income and can just make sure I get playoff tickets to potentially a world series game. It's insanely exciting.

Mine are my same seats.  Yes I had to go into Ticketmaster to pay for them. 

2 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

I have the 10 game voucher plan so I get presale PRIOR to general public.  Hopefully some are left!

I also have a 10 game plan so my pre-sale is at 10 AM tomorrow. I did purchase 2022 20 game plan, so I already have the whole ALDS, one ALCS, and one World Series.

Curious if anyone knows if the full season ticket holders have a pre-sale prior to 10 AM tomorrow? Just trying to get an idea if anything will still be available at 10 AM.

14 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

I also have a 10 game plan so my pre-sale is at 10 AM tomorrow. I did purchase 2022 20 game plan, so I already have the whole ALDS, one ALCS, and one World Series.

Curious if anyone knows if the full season ticket holders have a pre-sale prior to 10 AM tomorrow? Just trying to get an idea if anything will still be available at 10 AM.

Full season ticket holders had presales last week.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mqr said:

Any one have any idea what the pickings are looking like for 10 game holders. I have a 12 person group and I'm already assuming we wont all be together, but is there a chance we don't get in at all?

I would imagine from the pre-sale last week, you are looking at the top 2 rows in the last sections of the upper deck at best.I would guess they held seats back for new plans for the season tickethllder pre-sale last week. It probably just depends on how many of those held back get gobbled up today. I can't imagine there is going to be a scenario where you will be thrilled with what you get.

Edited by Dick Allen

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I would imagine from the pre-sale last week, you are looking at the top 2 rows in the last sections of the upper deck at best.I would guess they held seats back for new plans for the season tickethllder pre-sale last week. It probably just depends on how many of those held back get gobbled up today. I can't imagine there is going to be a scenario where you will be thrilled with what you get.

I'd be thrilled to be in the building.

• Like 1

Here's what I see available RE: postseason tickets

-ALDS Game 1: Some 500 level tickets available (last few rows mostly), some bleacher seats, foul pole sections, and a sprinkling of singles.

-ALDS Game 2: Same as above with a bit more availability in 500, more outfield seats, and a couple 300 level sections (very end)

-ALCS Games 1 & 2: Lots of 500 level tickets available, and actually quite a bit of 100 level too (more than I expected)

-ALCS Games 3 & 4: TONS of tickets still available. Makes sense as home game 3 is unlikely and home game 4 highly unlikely. 

-Wasn't given access to check any WS availability

• Thanks 1

As someone who has worked at a business that involved sending lots of emails to large lists of people, I would like to mention some general caveats about the sending and receiving of emails:

• Not every email sent out by "Company X" gets successfully delivered into a person's inbox
    • Sometimes it gets filtered out by a user's ISP, even if earlier emails were successfully delivered
    • Or it bounces as undeliverable, for whatever reason - if that occurs, this email address may be filtered out from receiving further emails from Company X, so that Company X doesn't get penalized for violating anti-spam laws.
    • Or a Gmail user gets tired of seeing the emails show up in their inbox, and instead of setting up a filter/subfolder for them, hits "Report Spam" to send these emails to their Spam folder - this gets tracked as an "Unsubscribe", and the user is filtered out from receiving further emails
  • Even if it does get successfully delivered, not everyone sees it or opens it
    • Open rates for emails run between 10% - 60% of total emails delivered.
      • Fewer still click on the emails once opened.

In short - if you haven't received something, and you're a Season Ticket Holder, reach out to your rep.

Edited by Hamhock

I was just in. There are definitely more available than the pre sale last week, but they are in the corners of the upper deck , corners of the lower deck, and obstructed by the fan deck in the OF, and some scattered singles. Most are singles.  You may have better luck with 3 tickets than 2 as you cannot leave a single when buying on Ticketmaster. Bleachers and OF seats are $115. Lower corners are $105. Upper deck from $51-$61 from what I saw.

I was just in. There are definitely more available than the pre sale last week, but they are in the corners of the upper deck , corners of the lower deck, and obstructed by the fan deck in the OF, and some scattered singles. Most are singles.  You may have better luck with 3 tickets than 2 as you cannot leave a single when buying on Ticketmaster. Bleachers and OF seats are $115. Lower corners are $105. Upper deck from $51-$61 from what I saw.

In 2005, it was the opposite.

I committed to full season Upper Deck tickets for 2006, and received the opportunity to buy all games for the 2005 World Series bleacher seats ($180/ticket IIRC). Bought them the day after they won the ALCS.

Edited by South Side Hit Men