Sox playoff tickets on Sale Wed 2pm

southsider2k5

8 minutes ago, HakunaMachado said:

Did anyone still have ALCS at cost? I’d potentially be interested if they advance. Would be coming from Florida so it would depend on matchup/schedule. 

I may have some.  Also from out of town and have tix to all 4 sox games.  Probably will just be my dad and I, and we have 3-4 tix for all games since that was the only thing we could get.  All lower levels. 

We are also waiting to play things by on flights and what not, so perhaps we can connect next week.  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I may have some.  Also from out of town and have tix to all 4 sox games.  Probably will just be my dad and I, and we have 3-4 tix for all games since that was the only thing we could get.  All lower levels. 

We are also waiting to play things by on flights and what not, so perhaps we can connect next week.  

That sounds great. I live in Tampa, so if they advance along with the rays, I’ll take my 13 year old (huge fan) down here, but if the Sox advance along with Boston, I’d love to potentially catch a game in my hometown. Let’s see what happens in round one!

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/tickets/postseason

Refund Policy for Unplayed Games

In the event that the series for which this ticket is issued concludes before the date on which the Game was scheduled to occur, a refund will automatically be posted to the payment card used for payment of the ticket. No credits will be issued and the ticket will have no cash value.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:04 AM, Hamhock said:

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/tickets/postseason

Refund Policy for Unplayed Games

In the event that the series for which this ticket is issued concludes before the date on which the Game was scheduled to occur, a refund will automatically be posted to the payment card used for payment of the ticket. No credits will be issued and the ticket will have no cash value.

Still waiting.  Considering it's for tickets to multiple rounds of games for lots of folks, they should really make it snappy.  I'm not in the interest-free loans business

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Still waiting.  Considering it's for tickets to multiple rounds of games for lots of folks, they should really make it snappy.  I'm not in the interest-free loans business

I think I read to expect it to take 4-6 weeks. I just had mine applied to my season tickets for next year. Now I only owe a little more than $50.

7 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

This is always how I feel about these things.

There's never any problem getting the money instantly, but when it comes to returning it there's always some absurd lag in the world of banking and online purchases.

There are ways to pull funds from accounts without processing the payment into your account; leaving it in limbo so you can refund it as easily as you pulled it out. Of course no one does things like that though. It's the same reason you'll buy something with a card on a Friday and it may not post to your account until Monday as the business may not process via a fintech system the money fully until sunday night/monday.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

32 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

This is always how I feel about these things.

There's never any problem getting the money instantly, but when it comes to returning it there's always some absurd lag in the world of banking and online purchases.

There are ways to pull funds from accounts without processing the payment into your account; leaving it in limbo so you can refund it as easily as you pulled it out. Of course no one does things like that though. It's the same reason you'll buy something with a card on a Friday and it may not post to your account until Monday as the business may not process via a fintech system the money fully until sunday night/monday.

I ordered from Grubhub, app said it was delivered. Went down to my lobby, no food. I call Grubhub, food isn't here. Grubhub says sorry, we will issue a refund. You should see it in 5-7 days. WTF? You can't call the driver and ask where he dropped off the food? You can't resend the order? No. Once driver hits delivered button, nothing can be done. I asked the same thing, you can take my money and tip instantly, why can't you refund instantly? No response.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I ordered from Grubhub, app said it was delivered. Went down to my lobby, no food. I call Grubhub, food isn't here. Grubhub says sorry, we will issue a refund. You should see it in 5-7 days. WTF? You can't call the driver and ask where he dropped off the food? You can't resend the order? No. Once driver hits delivered button, nothing can be done. I asked the same thing, you can take my money and tip instantly, why can't you refund instantly? No response.

Yeah, I know there is some delay in the days they give you because your bank/card may not process refunds with that great frequency, but if they haven't finalized the payment via fintech they can run a reversal in their system, and then process the payout and as soon as their system batches out their card payments for that day, the zero should be presented in your account.