Sox playoff tickets on Sale Wed 2pm

southsider2k5

I was contacted by the team informing me that, since I elected to have funds spent on unplayed playoff games applied to my season ticket balance, I should log on to my account to transfer the funds to pay that balance.  The problem:  I paid my season ticket balance in full, and so did not elect to have the thousands spent on unplayed games applied to a zero balance.  My account also doesn't show any "excess" balance from unplayed games at all.  I emailed asking for my refund and haven't heard back yet -- more waiting, I guess.

Did the club offer a refund for games fans were unable to attend due to COVID restrictions the first few months of this season if you did not intended to renew for 2022?

Could get dicey next year. The NFL issued full refunds for their scab game slate back in the day, and nearly all fans accepted. Attendance was typically 4-6 thousand fans for this games.

Several MLB teams offered a partial, not full refund for games played by scabs. The common percentage was a 50% refund for games played by scabs. Many fans choose to renew to keep their seat locations, teams held that over their heads.

Peter Angelo refused to field a scab team, that that was primarily due to wanting to cash in on Ripken’s consecutive game streak, which would be denied if scab Orioles played.