YouTube TV & NBCSChicago...Ugh!

BrittBurnsFan

On 9/28/2021 at 4:24 PM, Chisoxfn said:

I have long said cable is still better and things would shift back that way. That said my direct tv stream (previously att stream) works good with my bundle discounts and my taxes and fees are way less than when I had regular cable despite my user experience being exact same. With bundle discount basically same as before other than I can use device in two places which had helped reduce some costs for my mom but have easy access to my limited dvr etc. 

No contract so could always switch if they back up prices etc. 

This just isn't true though. I was paying like $200-$230/month for the triple play with Comcast. And I paid for Prime and Netflix anyway. Now I do Comcast internet, youtube tv and the Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle along with Netflix and Prime and it's much cheaper still. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

This just isn't true though. I was paying like $200-$230/month for the triple play with Comcast. And I paid for Prime and Netflix anyway. Now I do Comcast internet, youtube tv and the Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle along with Netflix and Prime and it's much cheaper still. 

Agree...my family saves more than $100 a month since we gave up traditional cable!  And a big difference is that I can cancel and switch services in a minute if I dislike what I see or if I get a better deal from another service or if we just don't want to watch that much TV for a month or whatever.  Money saved and flexibility to shop around.  Huge difference.