AND THAT'S A BENCH CLEARING WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Tony all fired up in the post game, dumped on Bruce Levine for asking a stupid question about what he said to the umpires after the game.

Good to see the team finally having something to be fired up about together. 

6 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

Please no more  Wright on the mound this season. Seems like he's always out there, laboring through an inning even when he doesn't give up a run. No excuse for that eighth inning. By the way, I thought Jose was safe.

He looked out to me, unless Goodrum just didn't tag him. 

Hinch has made it clear from the season series that he is MAD that he lost out on the Sox roster and is stuck with that shit Detroit lineup. So he clearly circled all these games and plays hard as hell. Glad they held on and that Hendriks was so fired up. 92-3 wins would be great this year all things injury related. 

29 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

Please no more  Wright on the mound this season. Seems like he's always out there, laboring through an inning even when he doesn't give up a run. No excuse for that eighth inning. By the way, I thought Jose was safe.

While we miraculously could back end up with a 2 seed still, it would take virtually winning out to finish 3 games ahead of the astros, and them going 2-4.

Basically I'm saying let's go into the post season with our bullpen rested. But yeah I guess I'd rather have checked out someone like edwards jr who has been pitching ok in AAA.

edit: well the benefit of wright is he can go a lot of innings so if one goes away from us he can just be the guy pitching.