9/28 Reds @ Sox 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

This was probably posted and I missed it, but the reds announcers saying Rodon didn't look good in his BP session and that TLR didn't like what he saw (something to that effect)

I'm going to make a prediction: Rodon will sign a new deal with the Sox in the offseason and it will not be a very lucrative deal for Carlos because it will have a lot of performance incentives baked in on every year that the deal is for.  I don't think any team is gonna throw money at him after his recent set backs

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

This was probably posted and I missed it, but the reds announcers saying Rodon didn't look good in his BP session and that TLR didn't like what he saw (something to that effect)

I'm going to make a prediction: Rodon will sign a new deal with the Sox in the offseason and it will not be a very lucrative deal for Carlos because it will have a lot of performance incentives baked in on every year that the deal is for.  I don't think any team is gonna throw money at him after his recent set backs

Carlos is probably gonna go 2-3 innings tomorrow unless a miracle happens. 

1 minute ago, joesaiditstrue said:

All it takes is one moron