9/28 Reds @ Sox 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Would be awesome if they could get Castellanos and Semien. Big ol contracts, but definitely makes the lineup (when healthy) easily the scariest in the league.

Semien would be the top guy on my off-season wishlist, for sure. I'm with you. Jerry better open up the checkbook.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I gotta think Yoan would have at least 5 more homers if he didn't get robbed by giant ballparks. I can think of at least 2-3 fly balls he hit that would have been gone at normal sized parks. 

I have about 4 for sure off the top of my head.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

That was Leury Garcia's 41st walk this season. He had 48 walks from 2016-2020

Leury's probably our 2B next year. And if he keeps the profile he's had the 2nd half of the year I honestly wouldn't mind that much assuming we get a big bat to fill RF. 

Edited by chw42

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Leury's probably our 2B next year. And if he keeps the profile he's had the 2nd half of the year I honestly wouldn't mind that much assuming we get a big bat to fill RF. 

Romy looks passable as a utility man.  I wouldn’t be opposed to Luery being the regular 2B if it means they sign/acquire a big power bat for RF. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

That would mean the Sox aren't going to add any real cover for TA, which would be indefensible. And if you look around the league, at the teams the Sox are actually competing with Leury wouldn't be a starter on any of them.

But I'll save getting outraged about that hypothetical until the off-season.