Tim Anderson suspended 3 games

chw42

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I can't even find Anderson in the crowd of early people coming out.

He's the one that doesn't have a jersey on since he wasn't playing. He was in the middle of the scuffle and there was an ump stuck in the middle. If TA gets suspended for making contact and nobody else does it's absolute bullshit cause just about every player made contact with the ump. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

In case you were looking for something more official. 

I wonder what contact TA made, cause Jose sure made lots of contact with the umpire near 2B. 

Timmons was the 2B umpire, so that was the guy who was restraining Jose. Once Sheets comes out to take Abreu, Timmons heads into the scrum and disappears into the middle of it. I guess some contact happened in there.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

He's the one that doesn't have a jersey on since he wasn't playing. He was in the middle of the scuffle and there was an ump stuck in the middle. If TA gets suspended for making contact and nobody else does it's absolute bullshit cause just about every player made contact with the ump. 

Got it. Anderson definitely was specifically pushing someone right near the ump who came in from (I think) 3rd, so I think I get it now that I see him. 

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

you can see Tim going in pretty hard to chew out someone, probably ran over the ump? i dont get it either.. everyones running out there.