10/2 Tigers @ Sox 6:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Just now, wegner said:

Hendriks looked outstanding tonight

Bummer with a great inning as well

Yup that's probably the best Liam has looked in a save situation in a while and he's been lights out this month. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Yup that's probably the best Liam has looked in a save situation in a while and he's been lights out this month. 

I wonder what the thinking is among the coaching staff about what they do with Kimbrel in the postseason?

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I can't complain at 93 wins not getting HFA, the Astros just played a little better in the 2nd half.

We might be catching the Astros at the right time. They aren't playing their best right now, Sox are hot. Let's hope 3 days off before the big first game doesn't cool off the good guys.

7 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

This team is rolling at the right time...mayhaps LaRussa knows the game better than us 😄

Yeah, Tony out there hitting bombs and making big plays. Irony of your tweet is Sox don't have home field because Tony decided to waste a month and countless games. Incredible skills for a 76 year old man.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, Tony out there hitting bombs and making big plays. Irony of your tweet is Sox don't have home field because Tony decided to waste a month and countless games. Incredible skills for a 76 year old man.

Not to mention the countless games lost to injuries.

But what a bum ass manager.  Ricky would have done better.

Edited by HOFHurt35
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, Tony out there hitting bombs and making big plays. Irony of your tweet is Sox don't have home field because Tony decided to waste a month. Incredible skills for a 76 year old man.

I agree they have been playing great ball this week.....games at home.  This team is very good to great at home.  Like I said I like our chances to split down in Houston because of how Giolito looks but damn home field advantage would've been nice.

11 minutes ago, wegner said:

I agree they have been playing great ball this week.....games at home.  This team is very good to great at home.  Like I said I like our chances to split down in Houston because of how Giolito looks but damn home field advantage would've been nice.

YeH, I think the Sox are better than the Astros and I am like you, I really trust Lucas, but it id a shame we didn't get home field. 

27 minutes ago, ChetLemon77 said:

Winning games and playing good ball. Strong pitching, overall, some timely hitting. Enthusiasm. Fun to watch.

Sox at full strength is an exciting, more dynamic team.  Without the injuries, Sox could have had the best record in the AL.

Score 6 tomorrow and we'll score 800 runs on the season. 

Also, Eloy has played almost 20 more games than Engel this season. Just goes to show how badly the training staff screwed up Engel's treatment. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

What a game! Best game I've been to this year. Great to see Yo.

Not even Dallas could blow this one.

It's was great. Not as good as the FOD game though.