10/3 Tigers @ Sox 2:10PM CT

Tnetennba

14 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

This game doesn't mean anything now, but I will enjoy skipping the last part of the Bears game to watch the Sox close out the season.

I think this is the only "meaningless" white sox regular season game they will have played this season. 

• Like 2

• bmags pinned this topic
1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

My weather app says storms between 3 and 6. Maybe Cease gets 2-3 innings of work in and then they just call it and the Sox go into the playoffs on a 6 game winning streak.

It’s going to be scattered though so they will probably get the whole game in.

Please no high throws to 1st where Abreu catches and backs over the bag....every time he does that I think the full speed runner is going to plow into him....although the runner might get the worst of it since Jose is a big boy.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Please no high throws to 1st where Abreu catches and backs over the bag....every time he does that I think the full speed runner is going to plow into him....although the runner might get the worst of it since Jose is a big boy.

Just give Jose a day off or pull him early. We don't need him getting plunked again. Also, he's notoriously trash when the weather gets cold. I want him 100% for the playoffs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Lineup out and Abreu is pretty much the only regular not playing. Giving Vaughn the start at 1B.

Pretty much a playoff lineup beside that. Stay hot, ride the heater into Houston!

Interesting...not at all obvious to me why he would be the only one out.