White Sox-Astros Game 1 3:07 Start Time

KnightsOnMintSt

1 hour ago, joejoedairy said:

I liked the heads idea but he pooped on it.

@South Side Hit Men had the longest winning streak during the season (I think)

Correct, I had the first 6 game win streak in May (and most consecutive threads (9), because of also starting the second game of a doubleheader after a first game loss, which they won before losing the following day).

@Tnetennba had the second and most recent 6 game win streak. His also has a better season winning percentage (8-3 .727 vs. my 9-5 .643), and should have first honors if we are selecting based on merit.

That said, I take Game Threads very seriously. I kick the thread off with quality information, and have intense focus throughout the day in an effort to coax the best possible White Sox performance.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Leonard Zelig said:

Do you know something about Abreu being unavailable?

I am not going to spread rumors but the team posted about 20 different players boarding the plane/on the tarmac on Twitter between the several pictures and a video. No Abreu. Also, no Keuchel. The social media team posted the team at the Sox park doing BP on social media earlier this week. Again, as you'll see, no Abreu.

I will say I haven't heard that Keuchel isn't traveling with the team. Haven't heard that he is. Haven't heard anything on Keuchel actually. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I am not going to spread rumors but the team posted about 20 different players boarding the plane/on the tarmac on Twitter between the several pictures and a video. No Abreu. Also, no Keuchel. The social media team posted the team at the Sox park doing BP on social media earlier this week. Again, as you'll see, no Abreu.

I will say I haven't heard that Keuchel isn't traveling with the team. Haven't heard that he is. Haven't heard anything on Keuchel actually. 

Abreu did sit out with some sort of non COVID illness on the last day. I doubt they'd leave him off the roster for that though. 

5 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Have you heard that Abreu isn't traveling with the team? 

7 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Liam Hendricks wasn’t in any of the photos or the video as well.

• Quin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Balta1701 unpinned this topic
  • Quin locked this topic