White Sox-Astros Game 1 3:07 Start Time

KnightsOnMintSt

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Jose Abreu is an absolute monster. As you said, if it's COVID, there is nothing he can do. But there is zero indication he has that, so we have no reason to believe that's the case. 

There is no way in hell Abreu is out of the lineup tomorrow if he is just "sick." I just can't wrap my head around that given his history. 

Not to mention he's had whatever it is since at least Sunday.  The game is Thursday.  Not too many run-of-the-mill sicknesses that would make him unable to play 4-5 days after he got it.

20 minutes ago, Angel Hernandez said:

We need our hitters to have a good approach at the plate, no shit I know I know. We were sloppy in the batter's box at times this year. But of course guys will be more assertive.

I like our starting pitching. It's nice that a Javier Vasquez type pitcher is not starting game 1 

Especially against McCullers, who leads the league in walks but doesn't give up homers.  Need to be patient in game 1.

17 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

If Abreu has COVID, they should come up with a way to show that half the team has it in order to possibly postpone the game?

Sounds like a good way to get disqualified from the playoffs. 

• Quin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Balta1701 unpinned this topic
  • Quin locked this topic