White Sox-Astros Game 1 3:07 Start Time

KnightsOnMintSt

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

If anyone, theoretically, knew how to watch the game for free if you have cut cable, theoretically could they possibly dm me and let me know how for a friend of mine.  All in theory of course 

I may know a person who knows something about...something 

1 minute ago, bmags said:

Just had a whole bunch new posters join, welcome to the party.

Is it all the asshat trolls finding a way in who will be let down as the Sox play well. 

I want the Sox to win but I also just want them to play well, have good at bats and continue to show that the team is made for this.  You cannot control the outcome but you have a say in it.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Is it all the asshat trolls finding a way in who will be let down as the Sox play well. 

I want the Sox to win but I also just want them to play well, have good at bats and continue to show that the team is made for this.  You cannot control the outcome but you have a say in it.

This a great welcome wagon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I hope ragah ragah isn't hiding among them.

They always show themselves eventually. But yeah, it is a bit hard to catch at registration.

The disposition of their IP addresses were all very sweet, I think we have some winners.

16 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

I can't wait to see what the prop bets look like for this game.

Fan Duel has their numbers out.  TA to hit a homer and Sox win is +850, which I like.  YM to homer is +700.  Tucker is +500, Robert is +320.  Brantley is +650.  Those are the most interesting to me.

LL K's is 4.5, and McCullers is 6.5.  Together they are +312.  What else are people seeing?

1 minute ago, bmags said:

They always show themselves eventually. But yeah, it is a bit hard to catch at registration.

The disposition of their IP addresses were all very sweet, I think we have some winners.

Sounds awesome...always great to have the new blood.  We could use some more players on the PTC thread next season.

Should the playoff GameThread come with an advisory for all newbies, bmags?  Don't want to shock anyone too early.

12 minutes ago, mqr said:

Please god just win one in Houston. I’m not prepared to stroll into the park facing elimination

They really do need one win in Houston, and I don't see why they can't get it. The Astros are good, but winning one of two is not an impossible task. Coming back to Chicago even would be great. I think it will happen. Why shouldn't it happen? Wright won't be pitching.