MLB 2021-2 off season thread

southsider2k5

38 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It really is a miracle how that team ended up winning 90 games. Their lack of hitting really screwed them in that last series with the Angels. They could have won that first game had they just hit some sac flies. 

20 hours ago, ron883 said:

15k and whatever else they spend lobbying is chump change compared to what they save by not having pay minor leaguers even minimum wage. 

Came here to hopefully get some LAD/ATL series talk after admins got political and shut down that thread only to find admin posting about the MLB's political contributions of $15k (literal piss). I don't know about you guys but I've always followed the MLB Postseason (topic of this thread) because I want to learn and talk about the political contributions the MLB makes with their pocket change. Was always under the impression this topic was against the rules of the site but glad we can have these conversations. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, raBBit said:

Came here to hopefully get some LAD/ATL series talk after admins got political and shut down that thread only to find admin posting about the MLB's political contributions of $15k (literal piss). I don't know about you guys but I've always followed the MLB Postseason (topic of this thread) because I want to learn and talk about the political contributions the MLB makes with their pocket change. Was always under the impression this topic was against the rules of the site but glad we can have these conversations. 

Admins are going to admin.