MLB 2021-2 off season thread

southsider2k5

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

That should be corrected from "reticence to work on the big stage of New York" to "reticence to work for the Mets, under Sandy Anderson"

GMAFB, if the Yankees were calling these guys, they wouldn't be like "no I'm scared of New York"

On 10/22/2021 at 10:53 AM, raBBit said:

Came here to hopefully get some LAD/ATL series talk after admins got political and shut down that thread only to find admin posting about the MLB's political contributions of $15k (literal piss). I don't know about you guys but I've always followed the MLB Postseason (topic of this thread) because I want to learn and talk about the political contributions the MLB makes with their pocket change. Was always under the impression this topic was against the rules of the site but glad we can have these conversations. 

I don't know if you are serious or being sarcastic. If I thought you were serious I'd give you a "like" but then again if I give you a "like" ,some other admin might check to see who is giving you the like and could tell everyone else.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I don't know if you are serious or being sarcastic. If I thought you were serious I'd give you a "like" but then again if I give you a "like" ,some other admin might check to see who is giving you the like and could tell everyone else.

I can confirm that I may or may not have liked this post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hi8is said:

The dude is such an absurdity of a human being. Circus.

He must be invested in a car company that's struggling due to lack of world chip capacity AND/OR Taiwan Semiconductor/SMIC...definitely the commentary of someone really into their investments.

Sounds almost like the chipper spontaneous business riffs of a certain former president free-wheeling away.

15 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

He must be invested in a car company that's struggling due to lack of world chip capacity AND/OR Taiwan Semiconductor/SMIC...definitely the commentary of someone really into their investments.

Sounds almost like the chipper spontaneous business riffs of a certain former president free-wheeling away.

Most politicians can be described as free wheeling circus clowns… some are just more “special” than others.