MLB 2021-2 off season thread

southsider2k5

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Honestly, these guys like notCishek who acts like he has RH,KW and JR phones all bugged, has all of these tidbits, but when they actually sign someone, like Graveman, nothing, and if  Leury signed, it would be after the lockout. Yet people still want to see what he tweets. It amazes me.

You mean we can’t believe a bucket of chicken?

17 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Honestly, these guys like notCishek who acts like he has RH,KW and JR phones all bugged, has all of these tidbits, but when they actually sign someone, like Graveman, nothing, and if  Leury signed, it would be after the lockout. Yet people still want to see what he tweets. It amazes me.

I don't look at the tweets as anything definitive, but they do at least spark some conversation. 

• Like 2

Just now, ron883 said:

Squirmin' for Yermin is Not Steve Cishek, Not Steve Cishek is Squirmin' for Yermin

There was a time where I thought you and Squirmin' for Yermin were the same person. Cause IIRC, you were literally Squirmin' for Yermin at one point. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

There was a time where I thought you and Squirmin' for Yermin were the same person. Cause IIRC, you were literally Squirmin' for Yermin at one point. 

Are you the guy who called me out for one of his posts? I was Yearnin' for Yermin. He was/is Squirmin' for Yermin. 

Edited by ron883

I really don't get what's so hard about just scrolling past tweets you deem not legit.

Besides, the foodie/rando tweets provide about as much useful information to me as Jon Heyman saying the Marlins and Nationals among others have checked in on Chris Taylor.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Snopek said:

I really don't get what's so hard about just scrolling past tweets you deem not legit.

Besides, the foodie/rando tweets provide about as much useful information to me as Jon Heyman saying the Marlins and Nationals among others have checked in on Chris Taylor.

Agreed. I watch baseball for entertainment. The Twitter portion, even the burners, add to the entertainment. It's a long dark cold winter.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Snopek said:

There is a difference though.

The foodies are purely speculating.   Heyman is told by an agent that he is free to share that those teams checked in on his client.

1 minute ago, whitesoxwinner said:

There is literally nothing to talk about right now. It's the offseason. I don't see the harm in sending a tweet from a guy who does have a history of  information, albeit sometimes wrong..but isn't that all of our insiders?

It's blatantly obvious NSC is just making shit up. To know what he claims to know, he'd have to have Hahn/KW/JR bugged, and also plenty of other teams/agents bugged. NSC got 1 thing partially correct, that's it. It's an account that tweets blatant lies over and over again. It's kind of sad in a way. 

Either way, whitesoxwinner = Not Steve Cishek, confirmed. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GREEDY said:

There is a difference though.

The foodies are purely speculating.   Heyman is told by an agent that he is free to share that those teams checked in on his client.

I get it, I just find the speculation to be more interesting and entertaining. It’s not like anyone’s forcing me to believe any of it.

Meanwhile, my general reaction to most Heyman, etc tweets is: “Huh, okay. Noted.”

16 minutes ago, ron883 said:

It's blatantly obvious NSC is just making shit up. To know what he claims to know, he'd have to have Hahn/KW/JR bugged, and also plenty of other teams/agents bugged. NSC got 1 thing partially correct, that's it. It's an account that tweets blatant lies over and over again. It's kind of sad in a way. 

Either way, whitesoxwinner = Not Steve Cishek, confirmed. 

He was right about the sox trying to trade madrigal and heuer for a bigger piece. Said we were pursuing Conforto on the Nov 15th (cant remember if there was reported interest already), floated kimbrel as a trade target before anyone else, had dane dunning and lance lynn first. Alluded to cesar and tepera before we knew. What is he obvioiusly making up? Genuinely curious no snark.

I wanna be tapped in like NSC lol

Edited by whitesoxwinner
  • Like 1